2021 brought its share of challenges, and ProviderSoft is proud to have served its Clients and helped them achieve their Early Childhood Program goals.
This year, we introduced our mobile app which is available to all Android and iOS users allowing our Clients to meet the ever-changing needs of their providers.
Our mobile app provides the ability to:
- Work offline and access your data. Never worry about internet connectivity and losing your work.
- View case details including contact information and demographics. Look up a child’s information directly in the app. Review your case load and contact information for caregivers and service coordinators.
- Create and submit session notes on the go. Your session notes will pre-populate with the child’s information so you don’t have to manually type in the information over and over.
ProviderSoft’s mobile app is HIPAA compliant, and available for purchase by all ProviderSoft Clients.
Our Document Module upgrade, including Remote Signature Capture, is another highlight from this year that is now available for purchase. Telehealth is here to stay, so to ensure that our Clients can capture electronic signatures remotely from caregivers, we created the Remote Signature Capture tool.
The Document Module upgrades also include:
- Documents Library
- Smart Forms/Documents
- Document Form Packets
- Child & Provider Uploads
- Documents Upload/Inbox & Filing
- Multiple File Downloads
- Web Application Session Notes (EMR)
We’ve also expanded our team, adding more staff to better serve you. Check out our open positions on our Careers page.
We are proud to serve our Clients in this vital area of Early Childhood development and look forward to a successful 2022!