Reflecting on 2022, I am proud of the work we have done at ProviderSoft to bring more value to our clients and I am proud of our growth which will enable us to deliver even more.
One of our major focuses has been on the continued improvement of our security infrastructure. We have implemented several new measures to ensure the protection of sensitive data for our clients. The monitors and tools now in place, along with the diligent testing performed against them, provide confidence in the safety of the data in our charge.
Some of the security enhancements have included:
- Vulnerability Management agents which scan the system configurations and hosted applications for security vulnerabilities, alerting ProviderSoft staff and guiding us toward remediation.
- Incident Detection and Response agents to monitor critical event sources for anomalous behavior and alert ProviderSoft staff to any suspicious activity.
- Improved Endpoint Security on all servers and workstations with automatic denial of suspicious activity and centralized logging and alerting.
- Expanded Network Security Audits and tightened configurations.
- Third-party Penetration Testing using a wide range of attack methods from outside our networks and also from within the application, ensuring that even if a malicious actor compromises the account of a ProviderSoft user our infrastructure is safe.
- Third-party Lead Purple Team Exercise simulating the activity of a malicious actor in the event they are able to gain access to our infrastructure. This has proven the effectiveness of our endpoint security and monitoring software at mitigating the potential harm such an actor could cause and of the ability for our teams to be alerted immediately in the event of any such activity.
Our team has grown significantly this year. We have added several new members to our development and customer support teams, allowing us to better serve our clients and continue to improve our offerings.
We are also pleased to welcome many new clients this year. We are honored that they have chosen to partner with us and we are excited to support them in their efforts to provide the best possible care for the children and families they serve.
And of course, we have released dozens of system improvements including performance enhancements, new features, and bug fixes with many more planned for 2023.
We are grateful for the support of our clients and team, and we look forward to continuing to serve the Early Childhood Education community in the years to come.
Tony Quarella, CEO