As an Administrative Assistant at ProviderSoft, you will have the opportunity to work with a small specialized team of dedicated professionals to help grow our client base and support existing clients. This is an incredible opportunity to further develop your skills while working with a fast-emerging software company.
- Assist Sales & Marketing Department by compiling and organizing data spreadsheets, making product demonstration appointments, fielding inquiries via email and phone, and maintaining a prospect contact database.
- Assist Client Services/Support Department by reviewing and sending out reports and notices to clients, creating and maintaining relationships with users, providing information to clients by answering questions and requests via phone and email, scheduling appointments and sending instructional emails/videos, maintaining a client database, providing multifaceted general and administrative support to the Director of Client Services.
- Assist Development/IT Department by seeking feedback from clients on new products, features, and issues; managing electronic client data, testing user interfaces and new development.
- Contribute to the overall team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed, i.e., prepare meeting minutes, meeting notes, and other internal materials.
- College graduate preferred
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing; Human Resources, IT or other computer related field a bonus
- Experience working within the Early Intervention Program or other Early Childhood Development Program is desired but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Excel); ability to learn new applications and tools easily on a desktop computer system; familiarity with various browsers, operating systems (PC & MAC), and the ProviderSoft and/or Fogbugz application a bonus
- Must have a working computer with a reliable and speedy internet connection
- Ability to get along with others and work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to work independently in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time with a strong attention to detail
- Extreme discipline in working in a telecommuting environment
- Demonstrate various problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills including administrative writing skills; typing a must
- Demonstrate strong time-management/organizational skills
- Demonstrate a Customer Service focus and attitude, and good interpersonal skills while maintaining professionalism
- 2 years of experience in an administrative support position preferred